[Dovecot-news] v1.0.10 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Dec 29 08:13:12 EET 2007
v1.0.8 and v1.0.9 were a bit bad releases. Hopefully one day I've
managed to have written a proper test suite which can be run before
doing any releases..
* Security hole with LDAP+auth cache: If base setting contained
%variables they weren't included in auth cache key, which broke
caching. This could have caused different users with same passwords
to log in as each other.
- LDAP: Fixed potential infinite looping when connection to LDAP
server was lost and there were queued requests.
- mbox: More changes to fix problems caused by v1.0.8 and v1.0.9.
- Maildir: Fixed a UIDLIST_IS_LOCKED() assert-crash in some conditions
(caused by changes in v1.0.9)
- If protocols=none, don't require imap executables to exist
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20071229/d42c57cd/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news