[Dovecot-news] 1.0.rc25 released
tss at iki.fi
Thu Mar 1 13:03:59 EET 2007
Instead of having "Should v1.0 be released already" discussion, how
about having "What's still missing from wiki.dovecot.org and how could
it be improved" discussion? And what should the wiki exported to doc/
directory in the tarball look like?
* If time moves backwards, Dovecot kills itself instead of giving
+ Added --with-headers configure option to install .h files.
Binary package builders could use this to create some dovecot-dev
package to make compiling plugins easier.
- PLAIN authentication: Don't crash dovecot-auth with invalid input.
- IMAP APPEND: Don't crash if saving fails
- IMAP LIST: If prefix.INBOX has children and we're listing under
prefix.%, don't drop the prefix.
- mbox: Broken X-UID headers still weren't handled correctly.
- mail-log plugin: Fixed deleted/undeleted logging.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20070301/596ff8c4/attachment.pgp
More information about the Dovecot-news