[Dovecot-news] v1.0.14 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 2 23:43:13 EEST 2008
Since v1.1.0 release is getting near, this could well be the last v1.0
release. I'll still fix important bugs, but if the bugfix is large or
affects only few people it'll probably get fixed only in v1.1 releases.
* mbox: Enable mail_privileged_group while creating INBOX.
- IMAP: Fixed a rare crash in FETCH BODY/BODYSTRUCTURE
- IMAP: If mailbox is selected with EXAMINE, ignore flag changes
- proxy: Login success reply was sent in two IP packets, which
confused some IMAP/POP3 clients
- ACL plugin leaked memory a bit
- dovecot-auth: allow_nets setting with network masks didn't work
correctly with big endian machines.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20080602/2df1139b/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news