[Dovecot-news] v1.2.9 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Dec 16 22:48:07 EET 2009
Hopefully this release will be enough bug-free that I don't need to make
v1.2 releases for next few months.
* maildir: When saving, filenames now always contain ,S=<size>.
Previously this was done only when quota plugin was loaded. It's
required for zlib plugin and may be useful for other things too.
+ lazy-expunge: Support a single-namespace configuration. If a mailbox
is deleted, its messages are merged with its old expunged messages
(if there were any).
+ expire: Settings now support spaces in mailbox names by using
- maildir: v1.2.7 and v1.2.8 caused assert-crashes in
- maildir_copy_preserve_filename=yes could have caused crashes.
- Maildir++ quota: % limits weren't updated when limits were read
- virtual: v1.2.8 didn't fully fix the "lots of mailboxes" bug
- virtual: Fixed updating virtual mailbox based on flag changes.
- fts-squat: Fixed searching multi-byte characters.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20091216/fd36722a/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news