[Dovecot-news] v1.1.9 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Jan 23 23:48:18 EET 2009
Lots of small dbox fixes, hopefully migrations from Maildir are now
working correctly. I'm also planning on releasing v1.2.beta1 in a few
+ Sending SIGUSR2 to dovecot-auth now also logs statistics about cache
inserts. This could help figuring out auth cache size.
+ deliver: Added rejection_subject setting, which is used for
+ pop3: Prevent clients from looping forever trying to fetch an
+ If login process crashes, log the IP address that (maybe) caused it.
+ If core dump limit is 0, add "core dumps disabled" to startup log line.
+ Log better messages for "Permission denied" errors
- mbox: Fixed assert-crash with pop3_lock_session=yes
- dbox: Fixes to handling maildir-converted files.
- Auth cache wasn't working correctly for all fields (e.g. allow_nets)
with blocking passdbs (e.g. mysql).
- pgsql: Handle reconnecting to server without failing auth lookups.
- Berkeley DB memory/resource leak fixes.
- maildir: Fixes to handling over 26 keywords.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090123/4ae2ac68/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news