[Dovecot-news] v1.2.rc6 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Jun 22 09:02:48 EEST 2009
I think it's time to get v1.2.0 released soon. There is apparently still
one rare crashing bug in virtual plugin, but unless someone can
reproduce the bug I'm not going to delay v1.2.0 because of it.
The release plan is:
- Release v1.2.rc7 next Friday (assuming there have been some fixes)
- Release v1.2.0 the next Monday
I'll be giving a Dovecot talk in Berlin on July 2nd, and I really want
to have v1.2.0 released by them. So July 1st is the absolute final
deadline for v1.2.0. :)
Changes since rc5:
* imap proxy: Pass through to client unexpected untagged replies
from remote server (e.g. alerts).
* Solr: Don't use "any" copyfield, it doubles the index size.
* mail_location: Allow using ":" characters in dir names by escaping
it as "::".
- mbox: Don't crash with invalid From_-lines.
- IMAP: Don't crash if IDLE command is pipelined after a long-running
UID FETCH or UID SEARCH.
- ACL / shared mailbox fixes
- Some metadata files were incorrectly getting 0666 permissions.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090622/d0cef5c5/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news