[Dovecot-news] v1.1.12 and v1.2.beta2 released
tss at iki.fi
Sat Mar 14 01:01:26 EET 2009
I thought I'd do a double-release since it's Friday the 13th. v1.2.0 is
getting closer, mainly some ACL fixes left.
Changes in v1.2.beta2 since beta1:
* Authentication userdb: Renamed system_user to system_groups_user.
Probably pretty much no one used this feature.
* deliver no longer creates temp files to /tmp. They're instead created
to the users' mailbox directories.
- IMAP: Fixed SORT command crashing
- POP3 was broken in beta1
- Fixes to virtual mailboxes
- Fixes to IMAP ACL support
Changes in both v1.1.12 and v1.2.beta2:
* Added :MAILBOXDIR= to mail_location to specify the root dir for
mailboxes. dbox users should migrate to ":MAILBOXDIR=mailboxes",
because that's going to be the default in v1.2+.
+ Linux: Adding -D parameter to login_executable makes login processes
dump core to login_dir if they crash.
- IMAP: SELECT didn't always return first unseen message in reply
- POP3: pop3_lock_session=yes didn't use mail_privileged_group while
- mbox: Don't crash if >=8192 bytes long line begins with "From ".
- Maildir: More fixes to handling over 26 keywords.
- Several logging fixes and improvements
- Fixed authentication caching with non-plaintext mechanisms when
using a blocking passdb (e.g. MySQL)
- Fixed DIGEST-MD5 authentication with user at domain style usernames.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20090313/2c9f65d3/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news