[Dovecot-news] v1.2.6 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Oct 6 02:57:27 EEST 2009
A couple of random things:
- I decided to start using "hg sign" to gpg sign all releases in
- v2.0.alpha1 will hopefully be released in a week or two.
Changes since 1.2.5:
* Upgraded to Unicode 5.2.0
+ Added authtest utility for doing passdb and userdb lookups.
+ login: ssl_security string now also shows the used compression.
- quota: Don't crash with non-Maildir++ quota backend.
- imap proxy: Fixed crashing with some specific password characters.
- dovecot --exec-mail was broken.
- Avoid assert-crashing when two processes try to create index at the
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot-news/attachments/20091005/4264e28e/attachment.bin
More information about the Dovecot-news