[Dovecot-news] v2.0.rc3 released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Jul 20 23:57:11 EEST 2010
A lot of dsync fixes. I think I've fixed now all of the bugs ever
reported about dsync and I'm hopeful that it's now stable. All the rest
of Dovecot looks pretty good too. Maybe v2.0.0 will be out next week.
Changes since rc2:
* Single-dbox is now called "sdbox" instead of "dbox".
"dbox" will stay as an alias for it for now.
+ Added mail_temp_dir setting, used by deliver and lmtp for creating
temporary mail files. Default is /tmp.
+ doveadm: Added "director map" command to list user -> host mappings.
- imap: Fixed checking if list=children namespace has children.
- director: If all login processes died, director stopped reading
proxy-notify input and caused future login processes to hang
- mail_log plugin configuration was broken
- Using more than 2 plugins could have caused broken behavior
- mdbox: Race condition fixes related to copying and purging
- dsync: Lots of fixes
More information about the Dovecot-news