[Dovecot-news] v2.0.4 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Sep 26 20:55:00 EEST 2010
multi-dbox users: Be careful about the INDEX change.
Maildir users: I hope v2.0 is now finally stable.
* multi-dbox: If :INDEX=path is specified, keep
storage/dovecot.map.index* files also in the index path rather than
in the main storage directory.
WARNING: if you specified :INDEX= with earlier mdbox installation,
you must now manually move the storage indexes to the expected
directory! Otherwise Dovecot won't see them and will rebuild the
indexes, possibly unexpunging some mails.
- Maildir: Copying messages with hard links sometimes caused the
source maildir's entire tmp/ directory to be renamed to destination
maildir as if it were a message.
- Maildir: v2.0.3 broke expunging copied messages sometimes
- Maildir: INBOX whose tmp/ directory was lost couldn't be opened
- single-dbox: Messages weren't copied with hard links
- vpopmail support is hopefully working again.
- dsync: POP3 UIDLs weren't copied with Maildir
- dict file: Fixed fd leak (showed up easily with LMTP + quota)
More information about the Dovecot-news