[Dovecot-news] Released Pigeonhole v0.2.5 for Dovecot v2.0.16

Stephan Bosch stephan at rename-it.nl
Sat Nov 19 18:34:38 EET 2011

Hello Dovecot users,

Before I move active development of Pigeonhole to Dovecot v2.1, I first
release all the pending bug fixes and small improvements.

Changelog v0.2.5:

+ Sieve vacation extension: made discard message for implicit
   delivery more verbose
- The sieve-test tool: mixed up original and final envelope recipient
   in implementation of command line arguments.
- Sieve vacation extension: resolved FIXME regarding the use of
   variables in the :handle argument. Variables are now handled
   correctly.
- Sieve body extension: fixed handling of :content "message/rfc822".
   This now yields the headers of the embedded message as required by
   the specification. Handling of :content "multipart" remains to be
   fixed.
- LDA Sieve plugin: fixed problem with recipient_delimiter
   configuration. Now it falls back to global recipient_delimiter
   setting if plugin/recipient_delimiter is not set.

The release is available as follows:

http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.0/dovecot-2.0-pigeonhole-0.2.5.tar.gz
http://www.rename-it.nl/dovecot/2.0/dovecot-2.0-pigeonhole-0.2.5.tar.gz.sig

Refer to http://pigeonhole.dovecot.org and the Dovecot v2.0 wiki for
more information. Have fun testing this new release and don't hesitate
to notify me when there are any problems.

Regards,

--
Stephan Bosch
stephan at rename-it.nl