[Dovecot-news] v2.1.4 released
tss at iki.fi
Mon Apr 9 13:19:50 EEST 2012
+ Added mail_temp_scan_interval setting and changed its default value
from 8 hours to 1 week.
+ Added pop3-migration plugin for easily doing a transparent IMAP+POP3
migration to Dovecot: http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Migration/Dsync
+ doveadm user: Added -m parameter to show some of the mail settings.
- Proxying SSL connections crashed in v2.1.
- fts-solr: Indexing mail bodies was broken.
- director: Several changes to significantly improve error handling
- doveadm import didn't import messages' flags
- mail_full_filesystem_access=yes was broken
- Make sure IMAP clients can't create directories when accessing
nonexistent users' mailboxes via shared namespace.
- Dovecot auth clients authenticating via TCP socket could have failed
with bogus "PID already in use" errors.
More information about the Dovecot-news