[Dovecot-news] v2.2.22 release candidate released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Mar 4 13:33:55 UTC 2016
There are some larger changes here, especially to doveadm to make it support HTTP API. There's still time to do smaller tweaks to the API, so let us know if you have some improvement ideas. Note that the API was designed to look mostly like JMAP, which we're planning to implement also for v2.3. The plan is to fork v2.3 development tree soon.
+ Added doveadm HTTP API: See
+ virtual plugin: Mailbox filtering can now be done based on the
mailbox metadata. See http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/Virtual
+ stats: Added doveadm stats reset to reset global stats.
+ stats: Added authentication statistics if auth_stats=yes.
+ dsync, imapc, pop3c & pop3-migration: Many optimizations,
improvements and error handling fixes.
+ doveadm: Most commands now stop soon after SIGINT/SIGTERM.
- auth: Auth caching was done too aggressively when %variables were
used in default_fields, override_fields or LDAP pass/user_attrs.
userdb result_* were also ignored when user was found from cache.
- imap: Fixed various assert-crashes caused v2.2.20+. Some of them
caught actual hangs or otherwise unwanted behavior towards IMAP
- Expunges were forgotten in some situations, for example when
pipelining multiple IMAP MOVE commands.
- quota: Per-namespaces quota were broken for dict and count backends
- fts-solr: Search queries were using OR instead of AND as the
separator for multi-token search queries in v2.2.20+.
More information about the Dovecot-news