[Dovecot-news] v2.2.29.1 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Apr 12 13:45:13 EEST 2017

https://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.29.1.tar.gz
https://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.29.1.tar.gz.sig

Mainly because I had missed one cherry-pick from the release, which caused unit tests to also fail. And I didn't notice that, because make distcheck had been broken for some years now when it ran clang static analyzer, although I had assumed it would have run make check already before it failed..

On a related note, we're looking for a test engineer :) http://avoimettyopaikat.monster.fi/v2/job/View?JobID=182881783

	- imapc reconnection fix was forgotten from 2.2.29 release, which also
	  made "make check" fail in a unit test
	- dict-sql: Merging multiple UPDATEs to a single statement wasn't
	  actually working.
	- Fixed building with vpopmail