[Dovecot-news] v2.2.31 release candidate released
tss at iki.fi
Tue Jun 20 22:45:40 EEST 2017
Unless new bugs are found, this will be the final v2.2.31 release, which will be released on Monday.
* LMTP: Removed "(Dovecot)" from added Received headers. Some
installations want to hide it, and there's not really any good reason
for anyone to have it.
+ Add ssl_alt_cert and ssl_alt_key settings to add support for
having both RSA and ECDSA certificates.
+ pop3-migration plugin: Strip trailing whitespace from headers
when matching mails between IMAP and POP3. This helps with migrations
+ acl: Add acl_globals_only setting to disable looking up
per-mailbox dovecot-acl files.
+ Parse invalid message addresses better. This mainly affects the
generated IMAP ENVELOPE replies.
- v2.2.30 wasn't fixing corrupted dovecot.index.cache files properly.
It could have deleted wrong mail's cache or assert-crashed.
- v2.2.30 mail-crypt-acl plugin was assert-crashing
- v2.2.30 welcome plugin wasn't working
- Various fixes to handling mailbox listing. Especially related to
handling nonexistent autocreated/autosubscribed mailboxes and ACLs.
- Global ACL file was parsed as if it was local ACL file. This caused
some of the ACL rule interactions to not work exactly as intended.
- auth: forward_* fields didn't work properly: Only the first forward
field was working, and only if the first passdb lookup succeeded.
- Using mail_sort_max_read_count sometimes caused "Broken sort-*
indexes, resetting" errors.
- Using mail_sort_max_read_count may have caused very high CPU usage.
- Message address parsing could have crashed on invalid input.
- imapc_features=fetch-headers wasn't always working correctly and
caused the full header to be fetched.
- imapc: Various bugfixes related to connection failure handling.
- quota=imapc sent unnecessary FETCH RFC822.SIZE to server when
- quota=count: quota_warning = -storage=.. was never executed
- quota=count: Add support for "ns" parameter
- dsync: Fix incremental syncing for mails that don't have Date or
- imap: Fix hang when client sends pipelined SEARCH +
- oauth2: Token validation didn't accept empty server responses.
- imap: NOTIFY command has been almost completely broken since the
beginning. I guess nobody has been trying to use it.
More information about the Dovecot-news