[Dovecot-news] v2.2.30.1 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed May 31 16:24:25 EEST 2017

https://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.30.1.tar.gz
https://dovecot.org/releases/2.2/dovecot-2.2.30.1.tar.gz.sig

Due to some release process changes I didn't notice that one important bugfix wasn't included in the v2.2.30 release branch before I made the release. So fixing it here with v2.2.30.1. Also included another less important fix.

        - quota_warning scripts weren't working in v2.2.30
        - vpopmail still wasn't compiling

Also I guess should mention that in v2.2.30+ the "script" service's protocol changed to a new version. If anyone had written their own script services (not using the included "script" binary) they would need some changes. I haven't heard of anyone having done that though.