[Dovecot-news] v2.3.3 release candidate released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Sep 21 16:45:47 EEST 2018
Binary packages are also available in https://repo.dovecot.org/ in ce-2.3.3 repository (not ce-2.3-latest).
* doveconf hides more secrets now in the default output.
* ssl_dh setting is no longer enforced at startup. If it's not set and
non-ECC DH key exchange happens, error is logged and client is
+ Added log_debug=<filter> setting.
+ Added log_core_filter=<log filter> setting.
+ quota-clone: Write to dict asynchronously
+ --enable-hardening attempts to use retpoline Spectre 2 mitigations
+ lmtp proxy: Support source_ip passdb extra field.
+ doveadm stats dump: Support more fields and output stddev by default.
+ push-notification: Add SSL support for OX backend.
- NUL bytes in mail headers can cause truncated replies when fetched.
- director: Conflicting host up/down state changes may in some rare
situations ended up in a loop of two directors constantly overwriting
each others' changes.
- virtual plugin: Some searches used 100% CPU for many seconds
- dsync assert-crashed with acl plugin in some situations.
- mail_attachment_detection_options=add-flags-on-save assert-crashed
with some specific Sieve scripts.
- Mail snippet generation crashed with mails containing invalid
- Log prefix ordering was different for some log lines.
- quota: With noenforcing option current quota usage wasn't updated.
- auth: Kerberos authentication against Samba assert-crashed.
- stats clients were unnecessarily chatty with the stats server.
- imapc: Fixed various assert-crashes when reconnecting to server.
- lmtp, submission: Fix potential crash if client disconnects while
handling a command.
- quota: Fixed compiling with glibc-2.26 / support libtirpc.
- fts-solr: Empty search values resulted in 400 Bad Request errors
- fts-solr: default_ns parameter couldn't be used
- submission server crashed if relay server returned over 7 lines in
a reply (e.g. to EHLO)
More information about the Dovecot-news