[Dovecot] Dovecot for production environment

Avery Day schrock at dayzed.com
Fri Apr 9 00:04:24 EEST 2004

Sorry if this question has been asked before I looked through some of the
archives before posting this.

I am considering using dovecot on a small 35 user environment (only around
6 gigs of email) that will be primarly be used with squirrelmail for the
MUA. I have been using dovecot for a few weeks now and really like it. It
is a big improvement over uw-imap thats for sure. I was wondering how many
people in this mailing list are using dovecot for a production email
server, and why you chose to use dovecot over cyrus or courier. Or maybe
someone feels that dovecot isnt ready for this type of thing just yet. I
am all ears so please feel free.

Thanks
--
Avery