[Dovecot] Dovecot for production environment

Andrew Boothman andrew at mux.org.uk
Fri Apr 9 00:57:58 EEST 2004

Timo posted recently and said:

 > Sorry about the lack of replies to questions in this list. Work on the
 > new indexing code has taken way too long, but it's finally beginning
 > to be get near usable state. After it's fully working, I'll start
 > being more active here again.

So I hope that he will be increasingly active on the list again, but
there's little point in second guessing the reasons for his absence.

I also am increadably impressed with Dovecot so far, and would like to
use it in larger installations once its small outstanding problems are
fixed and it reaches 1.0.

Andrew