[Dovecot] I added a "SQ and Dovecot FAQ" on the SQ website

Avery Day schrock at dayzed.com
Wed Apr 14 06:07:27 EEST 2004

<quote who="Julian Melville">
>> Maybe someone can verify my setup procedure really quick.
>
> Looks the same as mine except for saying that the server is like
> Courier... I left that bit blank and haven't had any hassles. What does
> that change I wonder?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Julian.

Actually I stole alot of the procedure from some website. Im not taking
credit for anything I'm just doing the dirty work :)

If you do perl conf.pl and change the IMAP server to courier it tells you
everything that it changes
Please select your IMAP server:
    cyrus      = Cyrus IMAP server
    uw         = University of Washington's IMAP server
    exchange   = Microsoft Exchange IMAP server
    courier    = Courier IMAP server
    macosx     = Mac OS X Mailserver
    quit       = Do not change anything
Command >> courier