[Dovecot] syslog() logging problems

James Moser james at powweb.com
Wed Apr 14 09:44:49 EEST 2004

setting "login_chroot = no" seems to have fixed this... is this a known
bug? I haven't seen anything else about it.  It seems to stop logging
pop3 loggins first, then eventually imap loggins as well, thought that
may just because we have much more pop loggins.

James L Moser                 james at powweb.com
PowWeb Hosting                http://www.powweb.com

/(bb|[^b]{2})/,  that is the Question.

mysql>SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
Empty set (0.03 sec)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die...
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing...