[Dovecot] Envelope From changed - why?

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Fri Apr 23 13:48:13 EEST 2004

Hi there.

I am evaluating Dovecot as an IMAP server.  I noticed on thing which
irritates me.  When a user saves a message to an IMAP folder with the
Dovecot server, the envelope From line is changed to the address of
that user, instead of keeping the From line of the original message.

How can I have the original envelope From line preserved when saving
messages?

  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - certified insane, complete illiterate.
	Homepage: http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/