[Dovecot] Envelope From changed - why?

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue May 4 12:57:55 EEST 2004

So, Timo and others -

Any ideas, status, expectations, or hints, regarding this?

I haven't looked much since, but I'd like to fix it, and wouldn't want
to do it ugly (back-searching "\nFrom ")...  Where shall I try, or is
a fix (1.0 mbox support?) in its way?

  Thanks, cheers,
  -- Tom

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 10:47:58AM +0300, I wrote (and probably nobody
noticed):

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/