[Dovecot] 1.0-test12

Andrew Boothman andrew at mux.org.uk
Tue May 25 08:13:42 EEST 2004

Timo Sirainen wrote:

> Are maildir syncing problems finally fixed now? :) I think the "message
> sequence out of range" problems are fixed now too.

I'm not sure if it counts as a problem but after the delivery of some
email tonight (again only a few messages arrive every day) I got the
following noise from -test12:

May 25 03:08:27 myriad dovecot: imap(andrew): Maildir sync: UIDVALIDITY
changed (1085364928 -> 1084812656)
May 25 03:18:27 myriad dovecot: imap-login: Login: andrew [192.168.0.2]
May 25 03:18:27 myriad dovecot: imap(andrew): Transaction log file
/home/andrew/Maildir/.INBOX/dovecot.index.log: invalid indexid
(1085364928 != 1085451507)

I configured dovecot with --debug-enable so perhaps that accounts for
the noise? It didn't result in imap dying in the way that my previously
reported problem did with -test11 anyway.

Andrew