[Dovecot] 0.99.10.5 released

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu May 27 19:24:45 EEST 2004

On May 27, 2004, at 11:45 AM, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> And list of all the changes one more time:

I'm running 0.99.10.5 on a Mac OS X 10.2.8 system (Darwin 6.8) and I
get these errors in the log:

May 27 12:20:44 dluke imap(dluke): mmap_istream.madvise(): Invalid
argument

I can edit the generated config.h and undef HAVE_MADVISE, but 10.2 is
supposed to have a working madvise(). I took a quick look at the
dovecot code, but I don't see anything obviously incorrect.

Any suggestions on what to look for? (I could provide a non-root
account on the machine if someone wants access to test.)

Thanks.
--
Daniel J. Luke