[Dovecot] 0.99.10.5 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 27 22:46:53 EEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 22:15, Maikel Verheijen wrote:
> Does this release work safely over NFS with maildir? I saw an email
> about rc2 for nfs + mbox, which seemed to work (apart from some small
> dotlock warnings)?
>
> Will it work with indexes on disk too?

0.99.10.5 is only 0.99.10.4 with a few important fixes. It's no more NFS
safe then .4.

Hmm. Looks like with in-memory indexes with mbox doesn't support custom
flags at all. That could be fixed without too much trouble since mbox
stores the flags in the mbox file itself.. Subscription file handling is
also still using fcntl locking in .5.