[Dovecot] dovecot API / Virtual Folders?

James Moser james at powweb.com
Fri May 28 02:33:00 EEST 2004

I was wondering if anyone has done something like this, or knows of any
reason it would not work.

Would it be possible to use dovecot's API to create virtual folders
where when messages are placed in them some other application can be
executed on them?  With programs like DSPAM and SpamAssassin, and with
users who do not have shell access to the machines, it would be nice if
there was a way they could do something like this to use dspam/sa-learn,
that way they could use it with any mail application.  I don't like the
idea of using cron to do this.

James L Moser                 james at powweb.com
PowWeb Hosting                http://www.powweb.com

/(bb|[^b]{2})/,  that is the Question.

mysql>SELECT * FROM user WHERE clue > 0;
Empty set (0.03 sec)

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die...
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing...