[Dovecot] debs for 1.0?

Lorens dovecot.fdop at tagged.lorens.org
Wed Aug 3 16:47:22 EEST 2005

Hi,

0.99 is running nicely on my sarges, but I need
pop3_uidl_format = %f for Courier compatibility.

I can't find any debs more recent than test22 of over a year ago
(those are at http://src.braincells.com/dovecot-test/).

Even though google turns up

	http://hemma.tobbe.nu/debian/mini-dinstall/incoming/dovecot_1.0.test46-1_i386.changes

searching for dovecot on packages.debian.org (any distribution
or source) only yields 0.99.14 and 0.99.20050712.

I know Jaldhar called for vounteers to take over, but I don't
feel qualified... but I've managed to do away with all non-deb
installations, so if I have to I'll make a .deb myself, is there
maybe an already-written script to do that with dovecot?

Thanks for suggestions.