[Dovecot] Canot move messages out of my inbox

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Aug 7 16:15:24 EEST 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-30 at 11:01 +0200, _ wrote:

> I'm using thunderbird on top of Maildir, dovecot latest.
> For some weeks i cannot move messages out of the inbox folder anymore.
>
> Looking at the logfile, i see
>
> Error: child 19591 (imap) killed with signal 1

That means imap process was sent a HUP signal, but it probably has
nothing to do with the problem unless it happens every time you try to
move messages.

What exactly does "cannot move messages" mean? It gets stuck? It gives
an error message?

Does "Dovecot latest" mean 0.99.14 version (there are 1.0-stable/test
versions too)?