[Dovecot] Re: dovecot 0.99.20050712-1

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at debian.org
Thu Aug 11 00:30:37 EEST 2005

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005, Nick Maynard wrote:

> Yep - I too saw that posting on the dovecot list... sadly after I posted
> to this one.  I thought the best thing to do was probably to wait
> quietly, but I suppose giving him a friendly poke can't do any harm
> (Hello, Jaldhar!).
>
> Thanks all,

Apologies for the delay but I have now prepared a backport.  The problem
is I don't know how to upload it to backports.org but while I get that
sorted out you can get the files from http://www.braincells.com/backports/

(It's not aptable, you'll have to download the packages and manually
install them with dpkg -i)

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar at debian.org>