Fwd: Re: [Dovecot] Dovecot & SquirrelMail HELP!

admin at downend.org admin at downend.org
Thu Aug 11 22:32:42 EEST 2005

aries:/etc/postfix# netstat -ltnp | grep ':143'
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:143             0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
22272/cyrmaster

Well we are getting somewhere :) Just one now... Cyrus has been removed and
purged off the system.. i found something about cyrus commented in postfix
config, i have removed it, restarted and reloaded postfix still there

aries:/etc/postfix# pidof cyrmaster
22272
aries:/etc/postfix# kill 22272

and it is still alive argg!!!