[Dovecot] How to know when a mail is moved from a folder to another

Cyril Feraudet cyril at feraudet.com
Wed Aug 17 19:31:46 EEST 2005

Hi Johannes,

thank you for you plugin,
I want to modify your plugin for make it working with spamassassin,
do you know (I'm a beginner in C and in english ;-)) if it's easy to
pipe the source of the message to an
external programme instead of calling dspam with the dspam's signature ?

spamassassin need the source of the message to learn or de-learn spam :
- spamassassin -r  < message     # to de-learn

- spamassassin -k < message     # to de-learn

Thanks,

Cyril