[Dovecot] logging beg - again

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Aug 19 17:45:11 EEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-19 at 13:31 +0200, Peter Gervai wrote:
> I have been begging since 2003 to be able to trash qpopper and
> use dovecot, but statistical logging of dovecot has been pretty much
> absent. Qpopper does this:

In 1.0alpha1's dovecot-example.conf:

  # POP3 logout format string:
  #  %t - number of TOP commands
  #  %T - number of bytes sent to client as a result of TOP command
  #  %r - number of RETR commands
  #  %R - number of bytes sent to client as a result of RETR command
  #  %d - number of deleted messages
  #  %m - number of messages (before deletion)
  #  %s - mailbox size in bytes (before deletion)
  #pop3_logout_format = top=%t/%T, retr=%r/%R, del=%d/%m, size=%s

Is this enough?