[Dovecot] Running pop3 on more than one port

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Mon Aug 29 16:17:07 EEST 2005

If dovecot doesn't do it I think you can do it with IP tables.

iptables -v -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -j REDIRECT --dport 23
--to-ports 110

This should make port 23 for example redirect to port 110. I used to use
this code to make port 23 act as another port 25.

Marc Perkel - marc at perkel.com

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com