[Dovecot] Dovecot default inbox name?

Lisandro Grullon lgrullon at CityTech.Cuny.Edu
Tue Aug 30 20:25:03 EEST 2005

This is a very interesting question, I would like to know the answer too. I wish I could help, but I don't know the answer to this question also.

Lisandro Grullon
New York City College of Technology
Division of Continuing Education
Director of Network Operations
Lisandro Office:    1718-552-1178
Lisandro E-mail:   lgrullon at citytech.cuny.edu
"Unix is user-friendly. It's just very selective about who its friends are."

>>> Andy Cravens <acravens at uen.org> 08/30/05 12:30 PM >>>
I'm installing dovecot and migrating from mbox to maildir.  I've read
several articles concerning this process but I can't seem to find the
answer to one particular question.  What is the default name of the
inbox when using maildir format?  I need to create this in advance for
each user and I don't know what dovecot is expecting for the inbox
directory name.

--
Andy Cravens