[Dovecot] 0.99.14 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Feb 11 20:33:55 EET 2005
One more change since -rc3 (the last one in list).
v0.99.14 2005-02-11 Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>
- Message address fields are now parsed differently, fixing some
issues with spaces. Affects only clients which use FETCH ENVELOPE
- Message MIME parser was somewhat broken with missing MIME boundaries
- mbox: Don't allow X-UID headers in mails to override the UIDs we
would otherwise set. Too large values can break some clients and
cause other trouble.
- passwd-file userdb wasn't working
- PAM crashed with 64bit systems
- non-SSL inetd startup wasn't working
- If UID FETCH notices and skips an expunged message, don't return
a NO reply. It's not needed and only makes clients give error
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20050211/b690b165/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot