[Dovecot] hanging imap... and users getting other users' emails!

Josh Burley jburley at kuci.org
Thu Mar 3 20:05:04 EET 2005

Good question, eh? I thought the same when I went back and read the
comments about the UID.

But, it *was* working. For a few weeks (we did the upgrade about three
weeks ago). Only about 30 users in /etc/passwd, but over 300 in LDAP.

We have the default_main_env set, and no mail field in our LDAP schema.