[Dovecot] corrupted inboxes

Josh Burley jburley at kuci.org
Sat Mar 12 21:02:09 EET 2005

When I was having trouble with some users getting other users' mailboxes
I tried upgrading to dovecot-stable-20050302 (dovecot-1.0-test59). After
getting it installed and configured, though, half of the users could
read their inbox fine, and the other half would only see a single email
in the inbox (the oldest one, it seemed... separators not being
recognized between emails for some users? weird...).

So, I went back to the original, and emailed you guys about the problem.

I'll try upgrading again this weekend, though, and report back if the
"single email mailbox" problem happens again.

Thanks!
.josh