[Dovecot] Re: (no subject)

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Tue Mar 15 17:53:37 EET 2005

Geo Carncross wrote:
> But not for you. Thunderbird can easily find messages by Message-Id.

I'm running Thunderbird (check the headers).  The citation in question
shows up as a mailto link (which oddly enough won't go anywhere).  How
am I supposed to search for that message?

In addition, AFAICT, if I didn't save that message, the Message-Id
doesn't do my *any* good, right?  A link to an online archive of
messages will always work for all clients, however.

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group