[Dovecot] QUOTA support timeframe? (also -- folders in folders?)

Gerald V. Livingston II gerald.dovecot at sysmatrix.net
Wed Mar 30 12:44:22 EEST 2005

I see it's been in the wishlist a while. Any possible timeframe for getting
it working, or maybe a patch (or is it too big a change) to support it?

I'm building a new server to move an existing userbase to. So far I have
working:

Postfix (with Maildir quota patches that work fine)

Amavis-new with ClamAV scanning for viruses (will add SpamAssassin soon)

SquirrelMail

IMP (Horde)

(Yes, 2 webmails to allow customers a choice of interface)

Right now my test accounts have quotas, but they have no way to see where
they stand without IMAP++ QUOTA support.

Also, a question. Does Dovecot support folders within folders other than
INBOX? I hadn't even thought about that question until I tried to create a
test folder from within Squirrelmail and checked the "Let this folder
contain subfolders" box and the creation failed ---- nevermind, that must
be a Squirrelmail oddity. I created another folder inside the test folder
and it worked OK -- just have to NOT check that box.

Thanks all,

Gerald