[Dovecot] 1.0alpha2 released
tss at iki.fi
Sun Sep 11 23:33:18 EEST 2005
- Some cache file corruption fixes (shouldn't be any left?)
- Some index file fixes with mmap_disable=yes
- Some mbox syncing fixes
- Timezones in mbox From-lines were handled wrong
- Added pop3_reuse_xuidl setting. Patch by Chris Wakelin
- "stack frame changed" crashfix for FETCH BODYSTRUCTURE
- Added %R (reverse string) and %H (hash string) variable modifiers.
These can be useful if you want to automatically split users to multiple
partitions (eg. %3RHu gives values 0..2 based on the given username).
See doc/variables.txt for more information.
The POP3 bug mentioned in ChangeLog doesn't actually exist, so don't be
alarmed by it :)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20050911/2410f953/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot