[Dovecot] mysql authentication problems

Pedro Vieira pedro.vieira at fubu.pt
Fri Apr 28 01:46:39 EEST 2006

But I did it, and I still get the same error... :(

where goes my dovecot-mysql.conf:

###################################
db_host = localhost
db_port = 3306
#db_unix_socket = /var/run/mysqld/mysql.sock
db = mydovecotdb
db_user = mydovecotuser
db_passwd = mydbpasswd
db_client_flags = 0

default_pass_scheme = PLAIN
password_query = SELECT password FROM users WHERE userid = '%u'
user_query = SELECT home, uid, gid FROM users WHERE userid = '%u'