[Dovecot] 1.0 RC3 released
tss at iki.fi
Wed Aug 2 19:25:06 EEST 2006
Does this fix the hangs people have been reporting?
- SSL connections hanged sometimes, especially when saving messages.
- mbox: Mail bodies were saved with CR+LF linefeeds
- Mail forwarding was broken with deliver/Sieve
- dbox fixes. Might actually be usable now.
- Index file handling fixes with keywords
- Cache file was incorrectly used in some situations, which probably
caused problems sometimes.
- Maildir++ quota: Don't count "." and ".." directory sizes to quota.
After rewriting maildirsize file keep its fd open so that we can
later update it. Patch by Alexander Zagrebin
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20060802/ef1cfa29/attachment.pgp
More information about the dovecot