[Dovecot] Dynamic server address

Kresimir Tonkovic kresimir.tonkovic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 11:07:00 EEST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alan Premselaar <alien at 12inch.com>
Date: Aug 8, 2006 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Dovecot] Dynamic server address
To: kresimir.tonkovic at gmail.com

Alan, I believe we should keep the discussion on the list :-) Please "reply
all"

Correct me if I'm wrong, by default POP3 and POP3+SSL both work at the same
port, 110. I want to let local users connect by plain POP3 and external
users to use POP3+SSL. I don't see how I can set this up using iptables and
tcpwrappers. Can you please provide more details?
--
kresho