[Dovecot] Dovecot under daemontools

Roy Marples uberlord at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 10 20:48:27 EEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 17:03, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 10:05 -0500, Rick Romero wrote:
> > 3. Config file.  It flows well, but it's freaking huge.
>
> Yea. For v2.0 I'm planning on splitting it up. I already once did such a
> split and asked people's suggestions about that (IIRC).

Maybe a good idea to install config's to /etc/dovecot instead of just /etc
then - I'm planning to do this for Gentoo's dovecot ebuild as I've got an
open bug for including sieve support and that needs an extra config file so
it's down directory makes sense.

Thanks

--
Roy Marples <uberlord at gentoo.org>
Gentoo/Linux Developer (baselayout, networking)