[Dovecot] Login process died too early - shutting down

Luigi Rosa lrosa at hypertrek.info
Fri Aug 11 14:09:30 EEST 2006

Bilal Ahmed Mazhar said the following On 11/8/2006 13:09:

> I installed dovecot-1.0.rc6.tar.gz on Fedora - 5 (i86) with MySQL - 5.0.24
> to authenticate pop3 & imap requests. But dovecot doesn't start properly. I
> got below error from error log
> Error: Login process died too early - shutting down
> Error: Child 2521 (login) killed with signal 11
> Please help me to sort out this problem as early as possible.

Got the same problem onthe same platform (except for MySQL) and solved
downloading the pre-rc7; You can find the linlk in the email posted by
Timo last night with subject "[Dovecot] 1.0rc7 getting near"

Ciao,
luigi

--
/
+--[Luigi Rosa]--

$100 invested at 7% interest for 100 years will become $100,000, at
which time it will be worth absolutely nothing.