[Dovecot] Comments in dovcot.conf files

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat Aug 12 23:29:38 EEST 2006

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 01:24:30PM -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:

> I'm suggesting using BOTH.

	I understand that.  My previous comments, though, stand.

	Distributions and some rpm packages auto-modify the conf files
	as part of package installation.  Added complexity is never a
	good thing.

							John

--
"I'm sorry but our engineers do not have phones."
As stated by a Network Solutions Customer Service representative when asked to

"My other computer is your windows box."
                                     Ralf Hildebrandt