[Dovecot] Problems after upgrade (0.99.x -> 1.0.x)

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Wed Aug 16 02:27:14 EEST 2006

websafe wrote:

> So IMHO sth is wrong with "my" libz :-)

Does dovecot even use libz?  Is the compressed mbox support not a plugin?

> But a I mentioned,  it works fine prefixed with LD_LIBRARY_PATH...

Which begs the question: what's in your usual library search path that Dovecot
is finding before its own files?

What IS your current search path, and are there possibly stale dovecot files
(from your previous build) lurking about?

Has anyone else done a migration from 0.99 -> 1.0 on Slackware?

--
Curtis Maloney
cmaloney at cardgate.net