[Dovecot] 1.0 RC7 released

Gabriel Rocha gabe at seul.org
Wed Aug 23 11:47:00 EEST 2006

		On Aug 18 2006, Timo Sirainen wrote:
| Can everyone now agree that there are no more hangs? :)

I see many people reporting that there are no more hangs for them and I
truly wish this were also the case for me. I thought it was just a crazy
user or two, but I saw it this morning with my own eyes :) So it is
happening still.

Thunderbird 1.5.0.5

dovecot --version
1.0.rc7

dovecot --build-options
Build options: ioloop=poll notify=dnotify ipv6 openssl
SQL drivers: mysql postgresql sqlite
Passdb: checkpassword ldap pam passwd passwd-file shadow sql
Userdb: checkpassword ldap passwd prefetch passwd-file sql static

There is nothing that shows up on the log files (just like before, with
rc2) no errors, no timeouts, nothing. Suggestions and or ideas welcome. --Gabe