[Dovecot] 1.0.rc11 released

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Wed Nov 8 16:59:56 UTC 2006

OK, the following configuration does NOT work with 1.0rc11 for me, it
delivers to ~/

When I change it back to
mail_location = mbox:~/Mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
it works well.

protocol lda {
   postmaster_address = postmaster at domain
   auth_socket_path = /var/run/dovecot-auth-master
   log_path = /path/to/deliver.log
   info_log_path = /path/to/deliver.log
   log_timestamp=%Y.%m.%d %H:%M:%S%t
   default_mail_env = mbox:~/Mail:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
   mail_debug = yes
}

Ciao,
Gerhard